Friday, January 30, 2009

Photos from the Trail - Dave Mondor

Dogs' Version: Wheel dog to team "hey guys, look, look he's finally got off!" Leader in response "about time, it's only because there's a camera"

Official version: Asha hauls Jon Lucas and his slightly more aerodynamic new jacket to victory - against opposition this time!
Asha's version: "What a poseur, do you think you could actually help out a bit, or will that crease your nice new jacket? and where's my portion of the prize money? eh? eh?"


Official Version: Laura Jane Lucas pegs up the final slope with Team Pompom, Crazy Sammy and Grey in lead, with Bigg Ronnie powering behind Grey
Team version: Sammy "I swear I'm gonna eat that red thing if we have to wear these again" Bigg Ronnie "I'm gonna eat something fleshy if it comes near me again. Sure we're an all girl team, but enough's enough"

Kyla Boivin's dogs run ever faster in a desperate attempt to break free of her singing
Dogs' version: Leader "Run away, Run away!" Wheel dog "I can fly, fly fly away, I wanna be on Santa's sled" Team dog "How did I get on 'Mushing get me out of here?' "

No comments:

Post a Comment